The TSN has decided to give travel grants to attend TSN 2019 to the young nephrologists and fellows-in-training from low to middle income countries. The recipients will be selected based on the score of abstract by the Scientific Committee.
1. The presenting author of an accepted abstract
2. The presenting authors from low to middle income countries
3. The presenting authors must be 45 years old, or younger, by December 31, 2019
4. The presenting authors must register for the meeting
Amount of Travel Grant
※ Abstract Submission Deadline: September 30, 2019
※ Notice of Award: October 15, 2019
How to Receive
1. Recipients will receive the notice of award via email.
2. Travel grant will be given in cash (USD) at the congress site after presentation.
3. Travel grant cannot be given multiply.
4. Go to abstract submission and apply
- Supported by: Bureau of Foreign Trade